Monday, June 17, 2013

Drive-In-Gang Bang

I had a few set backs and other commitments, but, i'm almost finished with my next book. "Drive-In-Gang bang" I'll be sending it to my editor Nanci Arvizu by the end of the week.( A great editor, by the way!) It's a story of love & sex with spanking, BDSM multiple partners and revenge thrown in. Hope you'll read it we it finally goes live.
In the mean time, i'm trying to find a good cover for it. Can anyone help in my search? Please keep in mind i'm not working and don't have a lot of money. Until later LOVE & PEACE

Excerpt:

Letting go of the doorknob, I approached her, appraising her carefully. "From now on, you'll address me as 'Sir.' Do you understand?" I asked, admiring the cute little hairs that peeked out from the sides of her panties.
"Yes, sir," she replied, a mixture of shame and pleasure in her voice.
"I don't fuck every horny little slut that comes along you know... You say you want a spanking, and I just may decide to give you one. Maybe if you're good, we'll see what else happens, but first I want you to ask me for your spanking. And you'd better ask nicely or you can just take your things and get out of here right now." Circling around behind her and looking down at her ass, I toyed with the idea of grabbing it with both hands.
"Please spank me, sir," she whispered.
"What was that?" I asked, coming back around in front of her and standing close, looking directly into her eyes.
"P-please spank me, sir. I need you to spank me," she said a little louder, looking back at me searchingly.
I just let that hang in the air for a few seconds..."Okay, I'll agree to spank you, but I'm warning you... I spank hard," I said as I began to circle around her again, inspecting her. "And I'll spank you as long and as hard as I want to. In fact, I'm going to do whatever I want to do to you, and I'm definitely going to blister your ass by the time I'm done," I added as I gazed down once again at her nice round bottom. "I don't fool around when it comes to spanking, slut, so I'm going to give you one and only one chance to back out. Once I start, there's no turning back, so either leave now or prepare to get spanked for real," I continued, coming around her other side. "But understand one thing... If you decide to stay, you'd better be ready to do anything and everything I tell you to, no matter what it is, or you'll be punished severely." She really was a pretty thing... "So what's it gonna be?" I asked, back in front of her again and close enough that I could feel the heat of her breath on my neck. "Hurry up and decide."
"I...I want you to stay," she instantly replied, a mixture of fear and longing in her eyes.
Words couldn't begin to describe the rush of feelings I experienced at that moment, so I'm not going to even try to find any. Gazing down at this beautiful woman holding her skirt up and waiting for my next command, I felt as if a hot itch went right down the center of my cock and penetrated me. Silently, I reached up and unbuttoned her blouse, parting it to reveal a lacy white bra. Sliding my hands into the cups from the sides, I lifted her breasts out of them, bunching the material up below her tits, forcing them to press together and stick out lewdly.

"You have a very nice pair of tits. Do you know that?" I asked, pinching her nipples gently and watching them wrinkle up as they grew erect.

Humiliating Paddling (video stills)    Cute teen spanked and slippered otk with her little white panties tugged down   Nipple queen Alanna Anderson exhibits her big boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment