I walked in quietly and she was softly sleeping. she had the corner of a blanket across her belly, the pillow she was holding concealed her breasts for the most part but the blanket left her ass completely exposed. She was very considerate of her master and left the light on for me so she was wearing her blindfold to keep the light from her eyes. I smiled as I watched her sleep for a moment then walked to the shelf and opened the toy box. I again glanced at the bed and removed a slender toy and a tube of lube. I walked quietly to the bed, smiling at her sleep tangled hair and soft sighing, I sat quietly next to her and began to softly massage her ass. She moaned in her sleep and rubbed her ass against my hand. The more I rubbed the more soft moans escaped her lips. With one hand I popped the top off the lube and kept rubbing her with the other. I picked up the slender dildo and moved my hand long enough to lube the dildo. As my hand left her she pushed her ass toward me seeking my touch. I returned my hand gently rubbing and at the same time separating her cheeks until I had clear sight of her tight pink ass hole. I began to rub the tip of the dildo against her tight opening and she moaned loudly. she shoved back toward the dildo and the tip slipped into her opening. she began to squirm, pushing back at the intrusion to help it work in deeper. she moaned loudly and sighed in contentment. I began to gently fuck her ass and her moans filled the room.Amazing butt sex dildo photo featuring fabulous butt As I reveled in the sound of her I remembered the time at the beginning of the relationship when I had first started to claim her ass. She would whimper and plead and beg me to not be so persistent. But I would continue to stretch her and soon I was able to finger fuck her ass while she used a vibrator on her clit. I remembered how she clung to me the first time she climaxed to my finger in her ass. I thought about the hours spent a little at a time stretching her until I could comfortably fuck her with the dildo as I was doing now. Her moans turn to pleading and I noticed her hand was between her legs and she was begging me to make her cum. Master please fuck my ass please….oh god more master deeper please…oh god…the begging grew louder and more intense and I leaned over and whispered into her ear “cum”. I could feel her ass contract against the dildo as she began to cum…her climax over came her and she was lost in the orgasm for a small life time. As she started to come down from her climax I heard her sigh and she removed the blindfold to look into my lust filled eyes. She sighed deep;y and said “good evening master thank you so much…but once i catch my breath may i please return the favor”? I smiled at her and she buried her face on my lap sucking me hard…knowing she would not get to fuck me until I had shot a load…I let her work on me while I tried to decide just where this load would go….Betty sucks a long hard cock.  Only BlowjobBetty  Love.  Only BlowjobBetty Love facialized after sucking on a hot, long, hard cock.  Only BlowjobBetty Love facial after sucking on a hot hard cock.  Only Blowjob