Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Coming Soon My Next Hot Book

I'm currently writing my next book, titled Menage A Billy & hope to be finished in the next few days.
A true story of my first three some.
A story that is sure to make your eyes sweat , your stomach tighten and your private parts tingle.
                           
Here is just a sample, that I hope you'll enjoy.


  
      I began to lick and suck, inhaling her perfume and her pussy scent, my hands squeezing her smooth ass cheeks, pulling her as close to my mouth as I could. As I licked, I could feel Kim's hands remove my shoes and socks. She then began to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my slacks. I felt the cool rush of air as Kim's hand pulled my cock free of my underwear, then the warm touch of her lips as she began to kiss my cock. I couldn't see Kim with my face full of Cho’s pussy, but she was giving me an expert blowjob, kissing my shaft and squeezing my balls, then taking my cock deep in her mouth. I could feel her saliva dripping down onto my balls as she sucked me deep.

    Cho was gyrating on top of me, driving my head deep into the pillow. My hands went up her body to find her tits and I began squeezing them, finding the hard nipples, looking up at this beautiful woman who was both getting pleasure from and giving pleasure to me. I moaned deeply as Kim took my cock extra deep.

    After a few minutes, I motioned for Cho to slide off of me. As she did, I looked down and watched Kim suck my cock. She was bobbing her head up and down on my prick; spit sliding out of the sides of her mouth. As much as I hated to have her stop, I knew that I wanted to fuck this pair of beauties.

   As I sat up, Kim let my cock slide out of her mouth. I leaned forward and kissed her, telling her how amazing it felt. She kept stroking my hard cock as our tongues met and we kissed deeply. 


               What did ya think? The book will need a good job of editing when it's finished and sure glad I have a good editor.  An editor by the name of Nanci Arvizu. You may be familiar with her work. If you need a good editor then you can't go wrong with Nanci. http://pagereaders.com

In the mean time, I can't find a good book cover that I like. If you have any suggestion I would surly appreciate it. If I use a cover you suggest I'll be glad to send a copy of the book once it's publish and give credit with the book.
Just leave your email address. 


  

2 comments:

  1. You should look at a bunch of covers that you enjoy and then find a cover creator who is able to take your suggestions (male, female, female on the front perhaps) or a sexy three way silhouette, ect and have he/she create a unique one just for you. Good luck! The book sounds hot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the email and suggestions. I have already published that particular book. I had what I thought was a great cover of a three way silhouette. However Amazon publishing stated there were not enough pixels and would not except, so I went with a picture I had in my archives. I've looked at few cover creators in the past, but none jumped out at me. Got any suggestions? My next book will be published in May.

    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete