Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cheri Verset - Stories and Fantasies: New release! - I Only Squirt for Daddy

Cheri Verset - Stories and Fantasies: New release! - I Only Squirt for Daddy: While making sweet love to his beautiful wife, Nolan wants her to cum squirting. That's when she shares a secret. The only man who&#39...
You'll love the book!







If you like reading about squirting women(Female Ejaculation) read another great story.

http://www.amazon.com/Squirting-Suzys-Billy-Masters-ebook/dp/B00ATHEDCK


Join me, Billy Masters, when I meet Suzy, a highly sexual women who has a special talent of ejaculating with great volume and distance.You will become as aroused reading about it as I was experiencing it. This book has very graphic sex scenes that are sure to turn you on. A dream come true for the reader of erotica.
If you've never been with a women who could ejaculate, close your eyes and imagine yourself as me and ride that wave of orgasmic bliss. Some times funny and sometimes sad, but always exciting.
(Just Over 7400 Words)

2 comments:

  1. Great reading from a great writer. Reminds of my book..http://www.amazon.com/Squirting-Suzys-Billy-Masters-ebook/dp/B00ATHEDCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's my book, but I got to say, living it, then writing about it, was the BOMB..

    ReplyDelete